It is my pleasure to invite you to join the Friends of Baxter Memorial Library. Together, we can make our library a wonderful community resource.
Your help is neede to raise funds, organize special events and to advocate for the library.
If you are interested in serving on committees and being active in events, just let us know. We need that kind of help, too.
President, Friends of Baxter Memorial Library
The Friends of Baxter Memorial Library is a membership organization that supports the library through members' dues and volunteer activities. Its mission is:
- Fundraising to supplement library services
- Sponsoring and/or cosponsoring with other community organizations activities for all ages that promote the library as a community cultural center
- Advocating for the library and its present and future needs
- Author/lecture series in March
- Spring Student and Adult Writing Contests
- Book Sales
- Spring Into Summer Family Fun Festival in June
- Holiday Open House in December
We also sponsor many library activities throughout the year. If you enjoy these evets and activities, please consider joining the Friends.
- Student Member - $5
- Individual / Family Member - $25
- Individual / Family Sponsor - $50
- Business Sponsor - $100
For more information please call Library Director Pamela Turner at 222-1190.